Here is a non-exhaustive list of the ways contraception can be obtained without violating the rights or liberties of others:
- Pay for it out of pocket.
- Split the costs with your significant other.
- Buy a health insurance policy that voluntarily covers it.
- If your employee health plan does not cover it, negotiate with your employer for contraception coverage.
- If your employee health plan does not cover it, negotiate with your employer to be paid in cash, rather than medical benefits, and then use that cash to buy the medical benefits of your choice.
- If your employer refuses to pay you in cash, campaign to remove the government regulations requiring your employer to pay you in benefits instead of cash.
- If your employer refuses to pay you in cash, campaign to remove the tax benefits your employer receives for paying you in benefits instead of cash.
- If your employer continues to refuse to pay you in cash after all government incentives against it have been removed, search for a different employer who respects your personal choice a little more.
And here is a list of the ways to obtain contraception by violating the rights and liberties of everyone else:
- Campaign to use the force of government with the threat of taxes, prison, or violence, to mandate others to buy you contraception.
- Steal it, or the money to buy it, with your own hand.
Yes, ladies, this same logic applies to Viagra as well.