Hillary is scarily corrupt, and the email leaks revealed that truth. She:
1. Used the DNC to rig the primary against Sanders.
2. Used her media allies to rig the Republican Primary IN FAVOR of Trump (thinking he couldn’t win the general).
3. Used her media allies to rig the election debates and get the questions in advance.
4. Deleted e-mails that were part of a criminal investigation against her.
5. Convinced the media to engage in mass hysteria about Russia, purely to distract from her own corruption and lies that were uncovered in those leaks.
If Hillary didn’t have so much corrupt control over the media, she would have been facing off against Rand Paul in the general election, and would have decisively lost. Instead, she stole the primary from him and handed it to Trump because she thought Trump would be an easier opponent.
Hillary engineered this entire election right down to the tiniest detail. She took away all of our better choices, and it all blew up in her face because she forgot about the electoral college. With that kind of control over the media, it would have been terrifying if she became president.
So if it was Russia who gave those e-mails to wikileaks, we should be giving Putin a fucking medal, not sanctions.